Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007

Hello! Welcome to Kelly's Coffee & Fudge Factory #54 Anaheim Stadium Lofts official blog. We are located on the corner of State College and Katella Avenue in the Stadium Lofts Condominium complex, Anaheim, CA.
We are a lot more than Coffee & Fudge. We have Gelato, candy, chocolate, pastries, boba drinks, frozen coffee drinks, tea, gift baskets, sandwiches, breakfast and more!
Our mail order website is www.kellyscoffeeanaheim.com.
I'm new to blogging, but it seems like fun. I will be able to share new products, upcoming events, and other fun ideas that I would like to have customer input on.
My first fun fact is that we are now delivering orders to people who live in the Stadium Lofts building. We started this week and already we have delivery calls. We also deliver to the complex pool. What a great way to cool off! Have one of our "Mocha Extreme Freeze" drinks by the pool! It will be just like you're on vacation.
If you're interested in buying a condo I recommend the Stadium Lofts (www.stadiumloftsnow.com). Not only are you walking distance to Angel Stadium, but you have us right down stairs! Easy access to the 5 and 57 freeways as well.
Well, I have rambled enough for now! Have a great Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've presented in your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for novices. Could you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

My website :: Home Staging Business