Tuesday, September 4, 2007

back again


Hi Everybody,
I have been focused on things in front of me and unfortunately have left the blog unattended. We do have some new items I would like to share...
We now have pomegranate syrup! This is great when mixed with lemonade, ice tea or apple cider. I'm actually drinking the pomegranate cider right now!
We also got some great new ideas for our apples from our fudge ingredient supplier. We have fudge covered apples that we make into animals. I'm so excited about that because my nephew is turning 3 in November and he LOVES animals. I'm going to make them for his birthday party.
I also found a great new website for reviewing restaurants and such called Yelp.com. I'm hoping I get some good reviews soon!
Summer is almost over. It doesn't affect me like it used to now that I'm not in school anymore :) I got some great promotional items from the franchise for fall and winter. We also got some new mugs in that are pretty cool looking. You should come in and check it out.
Don't forget to visit our website!!

No comments: